Monday, January 23, 2012

Welcome all, thanks to my good friend Kirsten, I've finally decided to give this blogging thing a try.  I'll use this awesome opportunity to muse out loud, my opinions and thoughts, and my daily experiences.  So I hope you enjoy.  As for the name, it is a self-created title that I made up a while ago, although traditional fey are creatures born of heaven and hell...as in the offspring of demons and angels, if memory serves me right, those are not the one's i am referring to.  I merely chose the name because Fairy's have always been known to have a close connection with the elements, specifically earth and air, which are my two ruling elements, therefore i wish to be a child of the fae, the nice ones at least.  As i strive to better this lovely gift of a planet by caring for it's fauna and flora.

No comments:

Post a Comment